Chris Field and Katharine Mach from the Carnegie Institution for Science – Department of Global Ecology at Stanford join the show. We discuss how the recent Paris talks have shaped the climate change discussion and what needs to happen moving forward to ensure a sustainable planet.
- More information available about Chris and Katharine.
- Stay up to date with what’s happening at Stanford.
- Chris feels the Paris talks are “going to change the world.”
- Find out what happened at COP21.
- What are the economic consequences of climate change, write Chris and Katharine.
- Watch Katharine provide an insightful lecture on climate change.